Friday 18 February 2011

18/02/11 - Square One Here I Come...

The Hives - The Black and White Album.
Ah, The Hives, what a brilliant band! After receiving some hilarious news yesterday and attempting to pogo around my room to "Hate To Say I Told You So" i rediscovered my love for the swedish 5. "Square One Here I Come" never previously stood out to me, yet today i have listened to it roughly 20+ times - therefore submitting it as "My Track of the Day!" I love the simple lyrics, the upbeat tempo and what i think is the sound of a cow bell? Or perhaps the two halves of a coconut being hit together...
I think i looked really special rocking out to it whilst driving home today.
I'm sure that the majority have heard other tracks of theirs from a few car adverts, but perhaps not this one.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment